The Magical History Tour: A Beatles Memorabilia Exhibit, April 30 to September 18, 2016 at The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan
The Beatles changed pop culture and the world of music forever. Were you an original Beatlemaniac? Or are you simply inspired by their music today? Either way, you’ll have the chance to experience the creativity, love and curiosity of the Fab Four firsthand as The Magical History Tour: A Beatles Memorabilia Exhibition makes its U.S. premiere at The Henry Ford. Don’t miss the most comprehensive Beatles exhibition ever assembled, featuring instruments, clothing, rare original photos and many never-before-displayed artifacts!
Follow the Beatles' iconic story from the very beginning, through the throes of Beatlemania, to the years of experimentation and dissention, and finally to their far-reaching inspiration today. This amazing story is told from the perspective of the Beatles, and visitors will experience pivotal points in their lives through this exhibition.
Your Experience Includes
CLICK HERE OR THE DISPLAY FOR TICKETING & MORE TO EXPLORE AT THE HENRY FORD
- Instruments, equipment and other personal belongings, including the original Quarrymen drum kit.
- Letters, memos and pivotal documentation of the Beatles’ career, including the official “break-up letter” typed by John to Paul's lawyer and signed by John, George and Ringo.
- Rare photographs from the Beatles’ touring years, including many that have never before been seen.
- A vast collection of Beatles merchandise and memorabilia, including the album signed by John Lennon to his eventual killer hours before his death.
- Variety named the Beatles the Icons of the 20th Century. Experience why in this immersive, educational and fun exhibit — only at The Henry Ford.